I think about alot of ideas to write about. But I never get them down. I really need to do my recap on my first 5K that just so happen to be a MUD RUN! Its been over 1 week. I will do it very soon. Until then
HAPPY FRIEND MAKING MONDAY!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Goals and More
oH YEAH THOSE THINGS
1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits. I haven’t had ice cream or cookies for 2 months now. I drink more than enough water a day.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? I just started in June writing down everything. It gets very annoying sometimes. I just started WW in July. Even MORE frustrating but if It work s always willing to try. Track, Track, Track ! BLAH!
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine? Eating around the same times everyday would help with me feeling extremely hungry and wanting to eat bad things .
4. How often do you exercise? Minimum of 3 days a week. Trying to get to 5 then eventually 7 with 2 days low intensity work outs.
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? Sadly, I don’t. I’m still a beginner. It is what it is most of the time. Low carbs and no junk mainly.
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals? I always lose track toward the end of the week. I say well you’ll start clean on Monday, or next Monday, or the Monday after that. I need to be done with excuses! PERIOD
7. What scares your most about your journey? No /very slow results. Which is probably why I keep stoping and going back to my old ways.
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?) Debut! More shopping, and going out and being more spontaneous.
9. What motivates you to reach your goals? My first big goal is lose 60 lbs by Nov 10. We are taking a family cruise and in order to participate in the extreme sports excursion you have to weigh a certain amount. I am 60 lbs over that limit so that’s what keeping me going for now! I WILL GO ZIP LINING AND MOTOR FLOAT BOAT. I MUST!
10. Share a few of your goals. Week to Week goals
· Do not use my weekly points from WW
· Lose my first 5%
· Wog 60 MI /30 days
· Start WW meetings in September
· Find a groove for updating my blog
· Lose 60 lbs by Nov 10 (not extremely healthy but it’s a must)