Monday, July 2, 2012

FMM


Yes I really need some friends, both online and in real life.
WHATEVER! (NO seriously) 


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM Quick Questions

1.       What are your plans for Independence Day?
-Hopefully I’ll be at someones pool, eating some good (healthy) cookout food.
2.       What is the last thing interesting thing you drank?
-Umm, does jello shots count. We made some strawberry and lime jello with watermelon vodka. They were ok, but since we were on the beach (Ocean City) it made them even better.  
3.       Share one of your favorite quotes.
-“Patience is a virtue” – IDK who said this but it gets me through my roughest times
4.       Name someone or something that makes you smile.
- PYNK
5.       What will you/did you eat for lunch today?
-My boyfriends mom lovely rice and beans with curry chicken, Sunday night leftovers
6.       What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed?
- Midnight premiere of THE AVENGERS! Great, Awesome, 5 stars to this movie! LOVIE
7.       Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently.
-Nothing recently
8.       If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- I would go to Australia. No specific reason, just because!
9.       What are you currently reading
- See during the semester my head is stuck in so many books. When you’re a nursing student you never have time to relax. SOoo What am I reading. NOTHING. First time I’ve had summer without being stressed out, so I’m chillin, relaxin, and working on my health and weight loss.
10.   Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week.
-Nothing to look forward to this week. But Next Saturday is a party, but it’s a surprise so NO details. But yeah!

That’s ME.
Comment, and Follow me
BE MY FRIEND! LOL
SM:)e 





No comments:

Post a Comment