Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'M HUNGRY!

Why am I so damn hungry. 
I have been on Weight Watchers for a week now. I am doing good this week. (Its only Tuesday). For whatever reason. 
IM HUNGRY

Yesterday I was fine except towards the end of the night, I had no points so I ate a clementine and went to bed about hr later. 
Today just seems like I havent eaten anything all day. 
I can really eat that much right now!! 
BUT IM NOT GOING TOO.
I just needed to vent. But I dont know why I dont feel full after I eat. Its proably just one of those days that you go through, the body is adjusting or something. IT NEEDS TO ADJUST FAST, BECUASE THIS FEELING SUCKS!. I have some points left before the day is over with. Try to use them wisely. 
Until then, GO EAT SOMETHING that makes you 
SM:)E
_BRee

No comments:

Post a Comment