Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Will I Make it?

SO I finally signed up for my frist 5K
I'm not sure if running will be my fitness niche, but I surely am excited because it is a MUD RUN. Thats right spend a fun day running through mud, around mud, and under mud. 

LoziLu
http://www.lozilu.com
Washington DC
July 21 2012
Team: Lunachicks

My CONCERN:
WILL I MAKE IT????
Will I HOLD UP???
WHAT IF ITS AN EPIC FAIL???
I have been exercising and doing fitness activites, but I cant even run an entire mile :(
Yesterday, I did 1/2 mi without stopping. Thats something but not 3miles.
As of today I have about 30 days attempt to run 3 miles. 
WORRIED!
I'm still excited because you can walk, there are optional obstacles, but most of all its about trying to stay active and have fun. 
OH Yeah all proceeds do go to the Lymphoma and Leukemia research, which makes more of a reason to participate. 

P.S. If you are in the area it would be great to sign up and try something NEW and UNCOMFORTABLE for a chance. 

_ON a Mission



2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! If you need any help, I hear the Couch to 5K plan really works. You can find it at http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml.

    It's a 60-day plan, instead of 30-day, but since you can already run half a mile you can probably skip ahead.

    ReplyDelete