Monday, June 25, 2012

Weigh in Monday


Yes today is Monday, which means time to weigh in. 
And the magic number is???
**7.8
 I GAINED 5.4 lbs. 
That’s right 5.4, 5.4, 5.4. 
Awwwww, I don’t want to get down on myself but shit, that’s 5.4 lbs. 
I suppose to be making the scale go down not up. 
This is the end of week 3 and I will admit, I really wasn’t completely faithful to 
NO CARBS AND NO SUGAR. 
But its not like I went and binged on some cookies, and cakes, and ice cream. I had a little rice one night, 1 hotdog with a bun at the movies, and some trailmix which had peanuts, cashews, almonds, raisins, and m&m throughout the week. Everything else has been veggies and proteins and fruits and WATER. 
WHAT TO DO NOW?
KEEP IT MOVING!
DON'T QUIT!

Until next time Sm:)e! 

No comments:

Post a Comment